Points on recreational fishing during the fight against the spread of Covid-19
June 16, 2021 update
Following the government announcements of June 16, 2021 and the modification of the deconfinement schedule:
- Last curfew on Saturday June 19
- Night carp fishing possible from Sunday evening June 20
23 night carp courses are available in the Landes during this period, find them on the Geopeach interactive map.
May 19, 2021 update
Following the implementation of progressive deconfinement and from Wednesday May 19, 2021:
- The fishing practice hours follow those of the curfew, it is possible to go fishing from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
This curfew is therefore not always in line with the possibilities for night carp fishing between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m. and no exemption is granted. Our second request for an exemption for night carp from the Landes prefecture was rejected.
April 30, 2021 update
Following the implementation of progressive deconfinement and from Monday 03 May 2021:
- end of travel restrictions
- end of daytime travel certificates
The curfew from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. remains in force, however, and constitutes the last constraint directly impacting fishing activity within the framework of covid-19 management measures.