The Federal Animation Center
With the aim of making as many people as possible discover the riches of the bodies of water and rivers of the Landes, the Fishing and Nature Workshop (APN) of the Landes Fishing Federation offers different learning and discovery packages. It is mainly intended for young people as part of school and extra-curricular interventions.
THE FIGURES AT THE END OF AUGUST
- objectives: discovery of the nearby hydrographic network, discovery of freshwater fish and introduction to fishing are discussed with the schoolchildren
- 44 classes for a little more than 1,000 Landes schoolchildren were supervised in the spring
general public and extra-curricular
- 6 itinerant fishing schools (called APN itinerant) have been programmed with the objective of locally training young budding fishermen while being present throughout the department – the sectors of Peyrehorade-September and from Hagetmau-October still to come from September
- 15 programmed fishing courses / carp vigils including 13 carried out to date
- 69 interventions with leisure centers, campsites or tourist offices were set up during the summer
- A little over 800 people (mostly children) were introduced to angling throughout the summer.
Despite the health situation, the monitors of the federal animation pole were able to organize and run nature and fishing activities to meet growing demand from young people to discover and learn fishing.
1014 Discovery cards – 12 years free
The local fishing associations and the federation offered young Landes schoolchildren their 2021 fishing licenses as part of the spring activities.
A dedicated facebook page
To support the development of fishing courses and vigils offered to young people, a dedicated Facebook page has been opened. Do not hesitate to follow her: Nature Fishing Workshop – Landes 40